EVE Online Meets Half-Life 2 In Machinima Masterpiece > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

EVE Online Meets Half-Life 2 In Machinima Masterpiece

페이지 정보

작성자 Fae 댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 23-11-05 10:18

본문

Ian Chisholm has said that a sequel to Clear Skies is being deliberate, largely as a result of fan response to his effort, which he discovered simply overwhelming. He never anticipated interest in his machinima to hit the degrees it has so far, thus a web site for Clear Skies wasn't in place for the movie's release. But this hasn't prevented the film from being seen by thousands of viewers keen to track it down. In lieu of a dedicated webpage for the mission, which Chisholm assures is already within the works, the movie is being distributed by means of a loose community of fansites. Probably the most complete assortment of hyperlinks so far associated to Clear Skies was put collectively by a fan on the EVE forums. The preferred place to obtain Clear Skies is at the fan-run site EVE Information, which is hosting the film's trailer in addition to the total model.

Certain, it’s simpler than ever to start out your individual video game streaming channel, продвижение магазина however that doesn’t imply it’s simple to be a streamer. There are dozens of factors to think about before urgent that huge GO Live button on YouTube or Twitch, such as lighting, audio high quality, video output and software organization - and that’s simply to get on-air. If you want to succeed as a streamer, it additionally takes apply, charisma, luck and, after all, the correct gear.

I pulled my very own data while testing Whozawhat, and as expected, all my gear and enchants are feral spec, which tells my raid leader nothing about my precise, resto raid readiness. More importantly, while you click on a person character to go to the character audit web page, their gear and stats are presupposed to show upon mouseover the way in which they do on the Armory, but right now this does not happen. The tooltip just says it's loading. In keeping with the webmaster this is a identified bug and it is being labored on, but it is a big one.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우