Tricks to Keep away from Retired Life Financial Disaster > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Tricks to Keep away from Retired Life Financial Disaster

페이지 정보

작성자 Salvatore 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-12-14 18:49

본문

They have a son who's married and is effectively settled in his job in a software firm at Bangalore. The present investments of the Babus are in a set of mutual funds (15 completely different funds) whose current market worth is Rs 2.5 million ( Rs 25 lakh). They have a ULIP for which they're paying Rs 1,00,000 per year as premium the life cover for Mr.Babu is Rs 5,00,000 in this plan. Vikas Gandhi answers, No. you will not be getting any tax advantages this yr. You can begin claiming deductions only when the development is complete and also you get the possession of the identical. Until that point you'll be able to accumulate the curiosity paid and claim 20% of it in subsequent five years.

Mahesh Padmanabhan solutions, if we assume that the funding returns a yield of 10% compounded basis, then after 30 years you'll finish with approx Rs. 1.Thirteen crores. 9% yield would generate one thing like Rs. Nikhil requested, Can a person claim Rs.20000/- further mediclaim advantages u/s 80D even when his parents are filing their eturn of income individually? Maniventhan asked, Which is one of the simplest ways to speculate mutual funds, shares,Insurance and many others? Vikas Gandhi answers, No. Dividend given on ELSS and Mutual Fund usually are not taxable. Take a look at requested, Hi Vikash, I have profited 10000 from F&O trading and paid 2000 as Brokerage. Will i must pay tax for 10000 or 8000? Vikas Gandhi solutions, For being eligible for tax benefit, the minimal period of mounted deposit must be of 5 years. Dev asked, прокат люксовых машин в Дубае Hi I have filed my returns in July and am eligible for a refund or Rs 15000 as per my filing. Vikas Gandhi answers, There isn't any particular timeframe for issuance of refund. Normally refunds are anticipated to be launched from the month of January. There isn't any approach in which you'll be able to know the status of your refund.

SUMIT asked, RECIVED RS. 55650/- AS Go away Salary At the TIME OF RETIREMENT , WILL It be TAXABLE ? At that time MINE Wage WAS RS.18550/-P.M. AND I used to be IN SERVICE FOR 24 YEARS. Vikas Gandhi answers, There are other factors also which must be considered to know whether or not the leave wage obtained is taxable or not. But be aware that this may depend upon the exact mannequin you are interested in and the affords accessible. Finally, for those who want a car primarily for commuting restricted distances, leasing is perhaps a very good option. However, over an extended tenure of 5 years or extra, leasing turns into dearer than shopping for.

Curiosity paid on car mortgage is not a deductible bills and hence can't declare loss. VANITA requested, I've a PAN no. however having a PAn Card. Vikas Gandhi answers, Don't get your PAN cancelled. You may get a new PAN card with current PAN additionally. Just fill up Request for PAN card type and submit to the related authorities and you'll get your PAN card. I am an NRI. Can I gift money to my wife? No person is dwelling within the flat, it is vacant until date as there isn't any water and primary services accessible there. Now I need to sale it off, the problem is coz the mutation is just not performed, nobody is prepared to purchase it. Can I ask help from the financial institution in any manner? Tushar Bungley solutions, You'll be able to discuss to our legal group who can enable you out with this.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우