Real Property Opportunities In India > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Real Property Opportunities In India

페이지 정보

작성자 Adolfo 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-12-14 20:42

본문

Are you able to please assist in 1. as what would be realistic worth in mayur Vihar and Janak puri. Hi tushar, i've booked 2BHk for 21lacs beside bangalore university (mysore street). Tushar Bungley answers, What's the square footage ? Hello Tushar,not too long ago DLF has slashed the flat prices in bangalore by 32 %,do u see others following the go well with? Misra. The tenure can prolong as much as 36-forty eight months, typically more. For the month-to-month subscription charge, you get insurance, upkeep, and roadside help until the completion of the tenure. The subscription model presents flexibility and comfort and is better if you happen to desire a economy car for rent Dubai for a brief tenure. Subscription, however, doesn't come low-cost. It doesn't come with any tax benefits. A life insurance mutual fund with good (at the least 20 occasions the premium) life cover is advisable for the long run requirements of kid's training. This needs to be started immediately after start to get the advantage of long run investing. A month-to-month mode could also be most popular for salaried folks. At present's engineering education costs about Rs 4 lakh (Rs four hundred,000). Based mostly on inflation, the price after 18 years is predicted to be close to Rs 16 lakh (Rs 1.6 million). This may be achieved by investing simply Rs 1,500 monthly for the following 18 years. This is considering 18% growth price from a market fund. Any further want for school education and publish graduation may be met using training loans. The other major expense for a parent is the kid's marriage -- be it a woman or a boy. Direct investing in the stock market by systematic accumulation of shares in chosen companies might be an excellent strategy for the wedding. To tell apart one's own trading account from the kid's marriage fund account, a separate demat account may be opened.

I even have a automotive mortgage of EMI Rs 6,000. No other funding, besides some small insurance. Lakshmi Iyer solutions, sir an investment planner would chalk out ur investment strategy based mostly on the small print u share sankar asked, Like BSE, NSE stocks How can I trade MF items? What are the web sites offering MF online buying and selling. Lakshmi Iyer solutions, at the moment most fund homes hv their schemes listed for buying and selling on BSE / NSE. Ashu asked, Hey Lakshmi, Are you able to exactly inform me how i'll benefit by the brand new tax codes if my package deal is 6 Lacs PA if i exploit all my 80 CC for investments? Lakshmi Iyer solutions, u might begin an SIP in a diversified eqty fund wth a good track document Investment requested, Hi Ms.Iyer kindly counsel me difference between Funding on Mutual fund or medical insurance. Delhi has consistently bettering civic infrastructure, affordable housing, extra smart rental laws, and cheap commuting times, whereas Mumbai appears to be like increasingly down at heel and overwhelmed by its problems, and is now unable to cope with its monsoon showers. Certainly, it's the town's civic failures and its hopelessly costly housing that have driven most of the brand new companies within the country to alternative centres like Bangalore and Hyderabad. Mumbai may have developed itself as an international financial or industrial centre, but it has already been upstaged by Dubai, which is quick gaining acceptance as a regional hub. Firms like Western Union and Pepsi now not have their India chiefs reporting to Singapore or Hong Kong; as an alternative, it's now Dubai.

Will I be permitted to assert set off u/s. 54F towards buy of rental/tenanted property? There could be a correct settlement with cost of stamp obligation and registration charges, etc., fully authorized transaction with full payment by cheque. Please let me know. Anil Rego: Benefit u/s 54F can be claimed for any Long term Capital Beneficial properties that accrues to you other than from sale of house property. In both instances, the reinvestment must occur in a house that is already constructed or underneath construction. John James: I'm filling ITR2 for the first time. How do I present the worth of my flat and automotive? Buy value or market worth?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우