Ganjar Pranowo's Reaction to Prabowo Subianto's Approach on Handling the Papua Dispute > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Ganjar Pranowo's Reaction to Prabowo Subianto's Approach on Handling t…

페이지 정보

작성자 Bert 댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-01-03 19:33

본문

Anies mentioned that the payment of civil servants (ASN) to traffic jam in Jakarta is only in between 4% to 7%, highlighting the requirement to resolve the web traffic issue with electrical public transport and by producing more parks in Jakarta.

Governmental candidate number 3, Ganjar Pranowo, raised the subject of civils rights (PORK) during the very first presidential discussion, guiding his questions towards presidential prospect second, Prabowo Subianto. Ganjar asked about unsolved situations of missing individuals where no one has been brought to trial.
"Suppose you become head of state, will you establish a human civil liberties tribunal? Can you show your commitment to aid the households in conducting burials (to locate the missing out on people)?" Ganjar asked Prabowo throughout the initial presidential debate held at the KPU RI workplace in Jakarta on Tuesday, December 12, 2023.
Upon listening to the concern, Prabowo furrowed his eyebrow and insisted that the inquiry was as well biased versus him. Prabowo appeared upset by the concern regarding the 13 missing individuals instances that happened in 1998.
Prabowo expressed confusion regarding why the issue of missing out on individuals was always linked to him. He mentioned that the instances occurred during Mahfud Md's tenure, that is Ganjar's running companion in the 2024 political election.
"The inquiry you're asking is somewhat prejudiced. Why are you inquiring about the 13 missing persons to me? It's biased, and your operating companion has been handling this problem all along, and if the choice is to hold a human legal rights tribunal, there's no worry," Prabowo reacted.
Prabowo took place to state that the problem of human rights was continually elevated during every governmental political election, specifically when his electability was on the rise.
In addition, Prabowo highlighted that the civils rights concern that had linked him during his military career remained in the past. He kept in mind that those who were once identified as political detainees throughout his time have because returned and are now sustaining him.
"Take a look at those that were thought about political detainees; they are now resting and supporting me. I think this problem is always raised against me, particularly when my survey numbers are high," Prabowo mentioned.

Throughout the presidential discussion hung on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto discussed the complicated problem of dealing with disputes in Papua. Prabowo recognized that dealing with Papua is a challenging issue with international interference and emphasized the relevance of human legal rights (PORK) as the major concern, focusing on the defense of the people.
According to Ganjar Pranowo, the remedies proposed by Prabowo are not sufficient. Ganjar shared his viewpoint that dialogue is important to unite all stakeholders to deal with the concern effectively.
Ganjar's statement during the discussion was as adheres to: "In my opinion, Mr. Prabowo, it doesn't seem to be sufficient. Dialogue is something crucial to make sure that all celebrations can rest together, as it is the origin of the issue. Do you agree with the discussion version I am suggesting?"
Along with his action throughout the debate, Ganjar Pranowo also shared his experiences from his project path with his running mate, Mahfud Md. They embarked on a trip from the easternmost point in Sabang to Merauke in the west, intending to pay attention to and observe the hopes and requirements of individuals.
Ganjar revealed his dedication to improving all public centers, from healthcare to education, based on the aspirations and feedback obtained during their campaign. Ganjar vowed to carry out a program of one healthcare worker per village to address such difficulties.
Moreover, Ganjar Pranowo pointed out a problem discovered throughout their see to Sabang, where they found that educators were not receiving sufficient focus and support from the government. He emphasized the demand for raised focus and assistance in this field.
Finally, Ganjar Pranowo replied to Prabowo Subianto's technique to handling the Papua conflict by highlighting the value of dialogue and expressed his commitment to addressing different public problems, specifically in healthcare and education, based on his campaign experiences.

Governmental prospect number 3, Ganjar Pranowo, presented an inquiry to governmental candidate number 2, Prabowo Subianto, relating to the Constitutional Court's choice on the age limitation for governmental and vice-presidential candidates. Throughout the initial presidential dispute for the 2024 election held at the General Election Payment (KPU) workplace in Menteng, Jakarta, on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, Ganjar asked, "I apologize, sir, however I have to ask. Ganjar previously shared the outcomes of his campaign journey alongside his vice-presidential candidate, Mahfud Md. In verdict, the governmental debate saw Ganjar Pranowo's questions concerning the Constitutional Court's decision and Prabowo Subianto's feedback.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우