Dico G. openly invites Raffi Ahmad to participate in the 2024 regional election in Central Java. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Dico G. openly invites Raffi Ahmad to participate in the 2024 regional…

페이지 정보

작성자 Yukiko Hensman 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-06-29 02:45

본문

"The young NU generation that will compete in the Pilkada has a lot of potential to be elected. They are spread across various parties and professions. Many also have a pesantren background," said Lasio.

046227300_1716744105-maskot_pilkada_dompu.jpgJohanes believes that Central Java should no longer be dealing with poverty and needs a governor who can easily collaborate with the central government. This quality is found in the Chairman of DPD Gerindra Central Java, Sudaryono, who is very close to the President-Elect, Prabowo Subianto.

nIf you have information about hoaxes that you want us to investigate and verify, please send it to cekfakta.liputan6@kly.id . Want a quicker response? Contact the Liputan6 Cek Fakta WhatsApp Chatbot at 0811-9787-670 or click the following link

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He confesses he can only try his hardest and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

Additionally, public reaction has been considerable in response to the rumor that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will form a duo in the upcoming race. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always back Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. In the event you loved this information and you would love to receive details relating to Popularitas Pilkada Batu 2024 Krisdayanti please visit our own page. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean area, Southern Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

Fighting hoaxes is essentially battling ignorance. This was our motivation for establishing the Cek Fakta Liputan6.com Channel in 2018, which continues to provide media literacy to the public. Since July 2, 2018, Cek Fakta Liputan6.com has been part of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) and has partnered with Facebook. We are also involved in the cekfakta.com initiative. Our collaborations do not compromise our independence

Watch this Selected Video:
[vidio:Exploring Ancient Rock Areas in the Karangsambung Geological Reserve](https://www.vidio.com/watch/1409654-menjelajah-kawasan-batuan-purba-di-cagar-geologi-karangsambung)

nThis was conveyed by Heru Budi in his speech while serving as the inspector of the ceremony for the 497th Anniversary of Jakarta at the National Monument (Monas) area, Central Jakarta, Saturday (June 22, 2024)

Ma'ruf highlighted several issues that should be addressed by KPI and all broadcasting stakeholders attending the event. He asked KPI to keep overseeing and monitoring broadcasts based on the Broadcasting Code of Conduct (P3) and the Broadcasting Program Standards (SPS)

nAccording to him, transparency is one of the principles of election administration . Therefore, KPU must design to actualize this principle . "Yesterday, Sirekap was designed to publish the C Result form photos. So, we have an obligation to publicize the vote results from the polling station level," he explained

However, Heru assured that Jakarta will not lose its appeal after transitioning roles. He is confident that Jakarta will keep evolving. "Jakarta will accelerate its progress. Jakarta will continue to grow as a global city and the center of the national economy," he stated

Didi continued, there are several names with the potential to run and be elected in the East Java Pilkada. These include Eri Cahyadi (Surabaya), Achmad Amir Aslichin, MS. Umam, Adam Rusydi (Sidoarjo). Then Gus Yani, Dr. Alif, Ufiq Zuroida, Thoriq Majiddanor (Gresik). Following them are Mas Dion, Mufti Anam (Pasuruan Regency), Gus Ayik, Gus Hilmy (Pasuruan City), Gus Iwan, Yusuf Sugiarto (Lamongan), Zulfahmy Wahab (Bojonegoro), Gus Abid Umar (Kediri City), Gus Barra, Ning Ikfina (Mojokerto Regency). Moh Ali Kuncoro, Ning Ita (Mojokerto City), Fairouz Huda (Malang City), Ra Nasih, Ra Hasani, Mahfud (Bangkalan), Gus Dr. Haris (Probolinggo Regency), Gus Fawait (Jember).

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is sincere and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

Chairman of the Nahdliyin Journalists Forum (FJN), Muhammad Didi Rosadi, welcomed the large number of young Nahdliyin figures whose names are included in the list of regional head candidates in East Java. He said that FJN, as an association of Nahdliyin journalists, has consistently supported young NU figures, including through the annual Inspiring Young Nahdliyin Figures appreciation event.

The ceremonial Pilkada launch was graced by the presence of Forkopimda members, political party leaders, election organizers and supervisors, as well as religious and community leaders. Head of Dompu KPUD Arif Rahman, in his speech, said that this year's Dompu Pilkada is based on the spirit of local wisdom, namely Manggini, Manggari, Mataroa. Arif explained that the spirit of Manggini has a philosophical meaning, a quality Pilkada process prioritizing integrity. Then, Manggari means that the community faces the Pilkada with joy. And the philosophical meaning of Mataroa is that the result of the Pilkada ensures the sovereignty of the people.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우