Why Mitchell Moses believes in Nicho Hynes ahead of Origin opener > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Why Mitchell Moses believes in Nicho Hynes ahead of Origin opener

페이지 정보

작성자 Marlon 댓글 0건 조회 1,226회 작성일 24-06-01 14:24

본문

Mitchell Moses says Nicho Hynes 'deserves the opportunity' to play halfback for the Blues, with the returning Eels star backing NSW to get the job done.

The Parramatta No.7 is the incumbent Blues halfback - but was unavailable for selection for the series opener after he fractured his left foot in round three.

Moses would have been the obvious choice to play with Panthers superstar Nathan Cleary out injured, but as hard as he pushed for an early return, it wasn't meant to be.

Hynes will instead steer the side around the park at Accor Stadium, despite carrying his own calf issue.

'I hope they win. I think the team Madge [Blues coach Michael Maguire] has picked is unbelievable,' Moses said, with the Eels star likely to be considered for game two if NSW don't win on June 5.

Mitchell Moses says Nicho Hynes 'deserves the opportunity' to play halfback for NSW in the Origin series opener on June 5

Hynes is battling a calf injury and has barely trained with the Blues in the lead up to Game One against the Maroons

'I've got to play well myself to be in the conversation, but I really hope they get the win. I wish them all the best.

'He's picked a great side and I think they'll get the job done. 'It's a big opportunity for him (Hynes). He won a Dally M a few years ago and is playing great footy, slot deposit so he deserves the opportunity. 

'He's going to go out there and do the jersey proud.'

Moses also said he felt 'helpless' as he watched long term mentor Brad Arthur recently get sacked by the club's board.

'It was really hard to watch,' he said.

'I was helpless to see the coach [go] that I had pretty much since I came to the club....I had such a good relationship with him. 

'He taught me a lot about footy, and I'm probably not the player I am today without him.

'It was pretty tough watching on the sidelines and not being able to help at all, and then to see what happened.

'That's footy I guess, I had to move on and we had to move on as a club.'

QueenslandParramatta EelsNathan Cleary

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우