카카오톡 전화하기

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: Regulatory Changes and Key Updates > 자유게시판

답변 글쓰기

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: Regulatory Changes and Key Updates

작성일 24-09-20 22:31

페이지 정보

작성자Brock 조회 3회 댓글 0건

본문

Persib Bandung has the necessary components to secure a victory. However, being the defending champions might put Persib under pressure. If they manage to play freely, their chances of earning three points are substantial. PSBS Biak is believed to be well-prepared in all aspects for the Liga 1 competition. With a competitive roster and new foreign players, PSBS Biak’s strength is difficult to gauge. Score Prediction: Persib Bandung 2-1 PSBS Biak.

dewa-united_ab389e8.jpgHere’s the schedule for today’s live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches, Sunday, August 11, 2024. Similar to last season, all Liga 1 matches can be viewed via live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 began its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have already been played, with five more games remaining this week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last season: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. Liga 1 2024/2025 is expected to be exciting, with an overall improvement in the quality of the league. Here’s the complete schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera will be aired live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, from 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not participate in the President's Cup but has played several high-level friendly matches, including a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya. Games between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are known for their intensity. In the previous season, both matches in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend persist in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is hopeful for an improved performance and believes that Jak Mania’s support will be crucial. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024, 19:00 WIB Broadcast live on Indosiar Live streaming: Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

The use of VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is not new to BRI Liga 1 or Indonesian football in general. VAR was introduced during the Championship Series of the 2023/2024 season. However, for the 2024/2025 season, VAR will be used in all BRI Liga 1 matches. To maintain the VAR equipment at stadiums, there is a regulation imposing a fine of IDR 100 million for any damage caused by players or officials. Additionally, the home club is responsible for the security of the VAR equipment, with a penalty of IDR 500 million for any violations.

mitsuru-maruoka_b0e6a52.jpgPersib Bandung will host PSBS Biak in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat on Friday, August 9, 2024. The match between Persib and PSBS will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Persib Bandung is the reigning BRI Liga 1 champion. Maung Bandung did not perform at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup, which has led to some doubts about their form. Despite this, Persib is expected to be significantly better prepared than they were for the President’s Cup. Bojan Hodak can field his best lineup, with players like Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, Mateo Kocijan, and others ready to play. On the other hand, PSBS Biak has meticulously prepared their squad. Under the leadership of coach Juan Esnaider, PSBS Biak has strengthened their team with experienced players from top-tier competition. Kelly Sroyer is expected to be a key player for PSBS Biak. Persib Bandung (4-3-3): Kevin Mendoza; Robi Darwis, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Rezaldi Hehanusa; Marc Klok, Mateo Kocijan, Adam Alis; Dimas Drajad, David da Silva, Ciro Alves. Coach: Bojan Hodak. PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mario Londok; Barnabas Sobor, Julian Velazquez, Yohanes Kandaimu, Marckho Merauje; Jonata Machado, Diandra Diaz, Williams Lugo; Gabriel Esparza, Alexsandro, Jeam Kelly Sroyer. Coach: Juan Esnaider. The two teams have not faced each other in official matches before.
Last 5 matches of Persib Bandung:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 19/07/24 Persib 2 - 0 PSM Makassar
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Persis Solo

If you beloved this article and you would like to receive extra facts about jadwal liga 1 indonesia 2024 2025 kindly pay a visit to our website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

한국장애인미래협회 정보

개인정보처리방침 이용약관 협회소개 오시는길

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 대표 중앙회장 남경우
대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층
사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318 전화 053-716-6968
팩스 053-710-6968 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com
개인정보보호책임자 남경우
Copyright © 2018~ 한국장애인미래협회. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로